Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Family Photo Shoot

My friend Kristen took some pictures of our family in November, and I'm finally trying to go through them and decide which ones I want to print ... there's a lot more, but I won't bore you with more ... here's my crazy family!




Marisa kept begging to do silly ones ...


... and more silly ones ...






That's my family! Sometimes I still can't believe that I'm really married and have children. I had cried and begged God for a husband for so long, and now I have one and 2 children! God is good. Thanks Kristen for the pictures! I like them more every time I look at them!

4 comments:

Sarah Kornegay said...

Great photos, and beautiful family!

BeckyP said...

I like the one from/on your Christmas card the best. You all look great in that one!

BeckyP said...

prayforjanet is Becky Priest. Don't know how that header got on there, that's not me!

Kristen said...

So glad you like them....so do I :)